Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Style: Monogrammed Smocked Clothing



We just got home from a last minute dinner at our friends' new house. Mini K and Baby C loved playing with their kids and let's just say we are kicking the spring break is over school week off with a late bedtime. On our way home, I was thinking how much I love to blog. I know that this blog compared to others may seem like a waste of time, but I love it. This blog makes me sit down, lets me be me and gives me time to be thankful for my family, my friends and my business.

I spent this weekend catching up on emails and had more than I can count of people wanting to know where I found this or that so I have decided that on Sunday nights I am going to share my favorite thing/find/restaurant of the week.

For those of you that know me in real life you know that I am constantly sharing good deals or great quality, well tonight, I can share both!

After Baby C was born, I wanted to find customized smocked monogrammed clothes. We no longer had a Beauxs et Belles trunk show in the D.C. area and I wanted Baby C to have the same smocked bubbles that Mini K wore at Christmas...white with red.

Enter a google search and thankfully I discovered Bradley Jane. Her clothes, for both boys and girls, are stunning and check out her prices. Her clothes are custom made to fit your little ones and her prices with monogramming or custom smocked panels are less than you will find at any home show...and her shipping prices are half of what most home shows charge. The best part...if you have a big boy like Baby C she will make her bubbles larger to fit a size 2 or 3.

If you don't see the photo you want, message her! I emailed her looking for orange seersucker and she found it! She just sent us the most perfect monogrammed short sleeve romper in orange seersucker for Baby C to wear in our summer photos with Mini K!

For those of you with baby girls, her custom monogrammed smocked bishops and bubbles are perfect for beach photos, 1 year old portraits or birthday parties.

I am happy to share that Bradley Jane has offered all of you a 15% discount on your orders, ready made and custom orders, with code: Spring2012. Just enter it when you check out on etsy. I only ask that you leave a comment letting me know what you ordered as I love hearing what everyone picks out! How cute would a custom monogrammed smocked dress be in seersucker for this summer?

My theory is my kids have the rest of their lives to wear polos and J.Crew, but they are only little for a short time and I plan to dress them as little kids for as long as I can! Mini K is now 6 and picks out her own clothes, but Baby C I have for at least another year!

No comments: