Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Steals



My mom arrived last night. We weren't able to see her over Christmas due to her radiation schedule and Baby C being under 2, so last night was like Christmas part deaux.

This morning I rushed out the door to get a quick run in followed by a very drama filled little boy haircut for Baby C and came home to find an email from Zulily and what a deal.

I have said this many times that when I see a good deal I stock up because you never know when you will need a gift, or a pick me up! Well, they didn't disappoint today and I had to get online and share them with you, because there are a lot to sort through!

Gifts
Pink glitter shoes for your little princess for $10 HERE!



How cute would this tank be for a little girl in her easter basket or for a birthday gift paired with a pair of sunglasses? You can get it for less than $10 HERE.

Little girls pj's for less than $9 HERE!


When do you see Little Giraffe blankets for half price? You could do this with a script monogram for a girl or a name for boys. You can get it HERE.
A baby boy light blue quilted coat with mittens that sells for $60 for only $16 HERE.
Boys smocked outfits for $16.99 HERE.

And girls smocking HERE.
For Dads
Mr. G LOVED his Diaper Dude vest when Mini K was a baby. It stored diapers, wipes and was NOT a diaper bag! I would have loved to have only paid $35 for it! You can get it HERE.
For Shoe Lovers
I am not a clog wearer, but so many of my friends say Sanita clogs are great. I would say Sanita clogs for less than $30 when they retail for $70 is even better.

You can find the basic black HERE.
Or take a walk on the wild side with these pink ones for Valentine's Day HERE.
Chooka moc croc rainboots in chocolate brown and black for less than $30 HERE!
For My Pregnant Friends
Isabella Oliver maternity clothes are amazing, and zulily has them at over 60% off!

For those of you not due until late spring, buy your white jeans now HERE.
I LOVED these wrap shirts during both of my pregnancies and they look great with black pants, a skirt or jeans. You can find it HERE, but make sure to check out the Isabella Oliver pants too!
They also have some adorable nursing dresses for less than $30! You can find them HERE.

You can save an additional 10% off of your purchase with code: COUPGURU925

No comments: