Saturday, January 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home


This week draws to a close tonight and I am so ready for it to be behind me and next week to start. One of my favorite clients at my day job always has a 2 day meeting to kick the year off so off to Florida I went! 28 hours worth of meetings and business dinners later, I was home last night.

Also several of you have emailed, but the DOUBLE your order of notecards and photo cards at our paper store ends on January 15th!

Mini K was a champ and ran some fabulous errands with me this morning, the bank, dry cleaners, the jewelers to pick up som gifts and the craft store and Wal-Mart to pick up our Valentine's Day needs. I promise a complete post on our wreath (which is hanging on our door), our neighborhood Valentine's and our class Valentine's tomorrow, but needless to say it was a busy morning. Mini K was rewarded with a last minute baking playdate at her friend Marnie's house and Baby C and I took advantage of the 64 degree weather to go on a 2 hour walk. I had planned on the gym, but couldn't exercise inside on such a beautiful day or leave him home after being gone for 2 days!
So tonight Mini K and I are tackling the DVR which means Say Yes To The Dress and Wipeout and I am making my January-June gift and project list. I break it up each year and it no longer seems so long. My grandmother always said it's not just what you give, it's how you give it. She didn't mean the amount of money you spend, but rather a gift is something that you know the recipient will enjoy BUT would never buy him or herself. Next project to tackle is my Mommy Time Out party plans. The wine inspired me to plan a party around it...though I confess I have NO CLUE if the wine is even decent.

Speaking of wine, maybe I should go pour myself a glass of champagne and celebrate the end to this hectic week! Pink of course!

No comments: