Monday, January 2, 2012

Go Green, Save Green


It's no secret that I love bamboo! Throw in a monogram and I am in preppy heaven! This is proably why I am so excited about our new Personalized Bamboo handled trays. For those of you that follow us on twitter (GroveGifts) you have seen a photo!

These trays are 11" x 17" with sides that are 1 3/4" tall and a handle on each side. They wipe clean with a damp cloth and are perfect on an ottoman, in an entry way or at a cocktail party. A lot people have been ordering them as wedding gifts, but I want one for me!

But here is the best part: the trays sell for $98 but we are putting them on SALE! That's right, from now until February 29th, they are $69.95! When we say SALE we mean it! We didn't want to wait until the new website was up so we have posted the designs on our Facebook page and you can place your order by leaving a comment with your personalization details, shipping address and paypal email.

So get out your calendars and knock off all of your wedding, housewarming and shower gifts at the sale price!

Our goal is to have the new site by the end of the month, but we couldn't wait to pass on such a great deal!

1 comment:

Landlocked Mermaid said...

Pretty ! Pretty! I got one for Christmas and I love it ! xo