Monday, August 17, 2009

I Have Crawled Out From My Pile....

This has been quite a weekend. I have been so focused on crossing things off of my to do list, that I have neglected my blog. I would love to give you some fabulous excuse, but between sticking to my new workout of Crossfit, enjoying those last summer days at the pool with a 3 year old who can FINALLY swim and errands, well at the end of the day I just really wanted to sleep.

I am going to post this week's Monday Madness tomorrow, so we can call it Tardy Tuesday.

As many of you know, I hate tardiness. Especially, when said tardiness occurs without so much as a phone call, text or email. I also know I can't expect everyone else to be on time and be late myself. You all also know that I am a sucker for SWAPS. I confess, I love them. Maybe they make me feel young again, or that it is fun to shop for someone else that I feel like I have more than a few things in common with, or really maybe it is because it's guilt free shopping. Is that ever a bad thing? Hopsy over at Kappa Prep organized one of the biggest fall swaps I have seen and I was paired with the fabulous Miss Janice.

If you haven't checked out her blog, you must CLICK on over and have a read. Her tablescapes are simply stunning and I find myself wishing I owned ALL of them, but that would probably require another kitchen renovation, and well I am just not there yet. Tonight I got her package all wrapped up in pink and green Lilly P style and am mailing it off tomorrow. I am simply thrilled that I will be early for the August 28th deadline. It's the small things my friends, as I feel like I am racing the clock on so many things in my life these days. I hope Miss Janice likes her package, because I had so much fun shopping for her.
Grove Gal E and I have been busy planning al kinds of fun events and specials for the holidays, so get ready. And yes, I will admit it, I have started my must purchase list for Partner's Card weekend in Dallas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you have planned!! That is some cute wrapping paper too! Hope you have a great week! = )

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

great look packages! Miss Janice is a lucky gal! Good luck with all of you errands!