Monday, August 24, 2009

We Are Back

After a busy but fun 4 days in Williamsburg, a few trips to the pool, a super long day at Busch Gardens, to see Elmo and Zoe of course, we are home!

I just checked on a very tired Mini K, asleep in her bed and am working on a grocery list for tomorrow, but I didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten about the blog. You are probably wishing I would have abstained from posting, or at least had something interesting to say.

Here are a few highlights:

1. The J.Crew outlet had current items so I picked up a new yellow blazer and some ruffle shirts.

2. Ocean Palm, the Williamsburg Lilly Pulitzer store, had all of the Jubilee Collection on sale for 40-60% off. Mini K and I both now have some new additions.

3. I also found some black patent wedge McKims for 40% off.

4. Mini K was able to get her photo taken with Elmo and Zoe at the SAME TIME.

5. I return to Crossfit tomorrow...yes I am excited about this.

6. We found out a good friend is having a baby BOY.

7. The chair I had recovered for Mini K's room is finished and will be here Wednesday.

And with that, I am off to dreamland. I promise to catch up on all of your blogs tomorrow.

And Monday Madness will be Tardy Tuesday, but I will give you a hint, pink and green cocktails...can you guess the item?

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Okay you seriously cleaned up there. Yeah shopping xoxo