Thursday, August 13, 2009

Discount Thursday

You were probably thinking I forgot today was Thursday, I did not. The day got away from me, but I opened my email this morning to find one of my favorite stores was having a 25% off special on one of my favorite products. Happy shopping!


I think every house needs a Pulp Products board. You pick the size, the molding and the fabric background and Pulp Products will custom make your memo board. I would share with you a picture of ours, but let's just say organizing it is still on my to do list this week. I must confess the Grove household has the largest memo board and it is constantly full. Well ladies, I paid full price for mine, but for the next week you can get yours for 25% off..and that is quite a deal. So promise me you will take a moment and go have a look.


Summer may be fleeting, but you might want to take advantage of In The Pink's 40% off ALL SUMMER merchandise with code: 0812

And my favorite calorie free indulgence, Jaqua Beauty's buttercream frosting body butter is having a major sale. Take 40% off ALL ITEMS through August 16th with code: SUMMER


Kate Spade's new clothing line is out, and to celebrate take $50 off of your purchase of $200. I am loving some of the new 3/4 sleeve coats, but I am not sure how the sizing runs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info!!! Hope ya have a great weekend! = )

preppyinnewengland said...

Their website is great! I never heard of them before! I like the picture frame options also! Thank you for sharing!