Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Find-Chic Baby Rose



I have been trying to pre-purchase some birthday presents for friends of Mini K, and pick up some things for little Mini K as well. When I feel like I cannot find anything unique, I log onto etsy. And then let's me honest, hours later, after I have lost track of time, I end up with so many ideas and a long must purchase list.

Last night, I discovered a truly talented mom, some great products, placed and order and she emailed me today that they will arrive next week. Success.


Let me introduce you to Kristyn, the creative lady behind Chic Baby Rose. She designs adorable embroidered felt barrettes (snap clips, a favorite in Groveland) that are classic and trendy and not like all of the other ones you see. She also has a line of cupcake jewelry (calorie free of course). I ordered one of the necklaces and some tutu flip flops for my niece's birthday later this month.

Kristyn hand sews each clip. I assumed, incorrectly, that these would take a few weeks, but was shocked when she emailed me and told me I would have my entire order next week. Custom and speedy, a working mom's dream come true.
Mini K is getting so excited to start her big girl preschool this fall. I can't wait to surprise her with this preschool clip.

These personalized name clips are sold as individual clips and party packs. What a great idea for a party favor for your next princess party? Or order the party pack, save money, and knock out quite a few birthday/holiday gifts. You can select your color felt, border and stitching. So many options. You can get a pack of 8 personalized clips for $24.95

Love this Days of the Week set, seven clips for one low price of $19.95.

How fun are these? Mini K can practice her letters and channel her inner rocker with these rock 'n' roll themed clips. The guitars remind me of Mini K's friend R.

I think I am going to highlight one of my etsy favorite sellers every Friday. And for those of you wondering what it etsy, well you simply must go find out. I will warn you...it is very addictive and you might discover that you can look up from your computer only to discover you have been looking at fabulous finds for hours.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now those are adorable!!!! Thanks for the link!!!

xoxo