Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday FIVE

I had plans to blog last night, but Baby C wanted me to tackle a list...the list happened to be IN SHARPIE and ON HIS FACE.  Let's just say that hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, baking soda and a sponge and some M & M's to get him to sit still and we have a "list free" face today.

I will warn you, I am ALL over the place with my Friday Five today.

1.  Sparkles
There is something about a sparkly evening bag that transforms a little black dress.  While I have several color combinations, this one is always my go to in black and silver or maybe it's the monogram...


2.  Aerin
The new make-up line by Aerin Lauder is AMAZING.  I have been in a make-up rut and clearly broke out of it when I purchased her entire line.  What working mom doesn't divide her life between weekday and weekend!  The best part, no more huge make up bags as it all fits into a tiny bag.

3.  Candy Corn
I consider it a miracle that I have walked by those Brach's bags for the past 3 weeks, but today, I needed a fix.  So the Grove is officially stocked, and my running shoes are ON!
4.  Sweaters
I love a great sweater...throw on a scarf, some leggings and a pair of boots and errands or meetings feel like I am in my pj's.  If you have seen me at a trunk show, then you know this is my go to winter outfit. I just discovered these sweaters from Garnet Hill and am not sure what I like more:  the shape or the pockets!  I see a brown and black one heading towards my closet!  You can save 25% off your Garnet Hill purchase with code: W24AC3W1



5.  Frye Boots
I still need it to be a little cooler before I can break out my boots, but I just ordered THESE in black to add to my growing collection.  Frye boots feel like slippers and are perfect over leggings or dressed up. I was able to save 20% with this code:   VB2KWCXQTVLV.  
I hope you have a great weekend and PLEASE let me know if you post a Friday Five as I would love to read it.

No comments: