Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fat Flush

I know the title is kind of in your face, but I seriously cannot believe how much this actually works.  I know a lot of it is water weight, but after 4 days I am down 5lbs of my last 10lb and crave it over sugar.  I am not bloated and think this might be my new must have in the fridge.  What is IT?

Jillian Michaels Detox Water

I saw it on Pinterest.  Now excuse this little detour...I try to always link to the original "pinner" so I can credit them, but I found the pin too me HERE which has the recipe but seems to just be a recipe site.

I have been making a pitcher of this every night and drink it throughout the next day.  My Tervis and I have been gulping down the 60 ounces and I have LOVED watching the numbers on the scale get smaller so I had to share it with all of you!

Let me know if it works for you.

The Recipe


    60 oz distilled water
    1 T 100% pure cranberry juice (no sugar added, non-cocktail)
    2 T lemon juice
    1 dandelion root tea bag

No comments: