Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunny Day Special

As I said we LOVE the 4th of July at the Grove.  Mini K cannot wait for the annual egg toss and water balloon toss at the club with her Daddy and Baby C has yet to meet an ice cream cone he doesn't love!

Summer has officially arrived and we feel like celebrating.  In honor of Independence Day we are taking $5 off the price of ALL of our sunglasses.  If you have been waiting to order I can tell you this sale won't be back until next summer!  From now until July 6th all personalized sunglasses are $32.50!


The sale price applies to NEW orders only and please remember to enter in your FULL NAME and we will arrange your initials in the correct order depending on the font style you select!


1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I was just thinking this morning how I need to order myself a pair. I guess it's fate!