Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Products!

I am just realizing that if you look at the products I added tonight it appears I go from the pool to a cocktail party and I can tell you that is not the case.  Today consisted of still trying to overcome the soreness from Crossfit, 6 conference calls, 4 meetings, Baby C's test at ISR and packing up things I don't trust the movers to pack.

I will admit that I was sporting my Socialite Sunnies as soon as the sun came out this morning!


I finally got our new evening bags on the site and the Chevron Clutch has been our most popular until today!

The Classic Clutch has become a big hit with our brides for bridesmaids gifts.  Who doesn't need a classic black clutch and you can customize the monogram color to go with your wedding colors or stick with a classic silver, gold or white.


No comments: