Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nothing

I feel like I should have something exciting to post...it's summer after all, and well as Mini K would say:  I've got nothing!  That is the response we hear a lot when we ask how was your day, what happened at school, etc.

I have spent far too much the past two nights researching ranges, new kitchen fridges and convection microwaves.  I think we have finally selected everything for the time being and I can now return to regularly scheduled life.

Mini K is mastering her dive and I love watching the HUGE grin cross her face as soon as she comes up from an attempt.

I never realized how much I missed my exercise routine after my surgery until I started back!  I went to Crossfit this week for the first time in 7 weeks and I am beyond sore, but so happy to actually feel like I am sweating for a reason other than the temperature!

Before these exciting things (NOT) and work travel, life if moving along.  I promise a more exciting post tomorrow, but you know I believe in keeping real and sometimes life is just one big list of projects and I am okay with that!

I will share a couple of deals that I have seen cross my inbox today:

One of Mini K's favorites:  Pink Chicken is offering 30% off all purchases through June 20th with code: pre30

Horchow has marked their monogrammed Ralph Lauren towels down 25% and if you purchase $50 or more, your order ships for FREE with code:  HCFSJUNE.  Want to sweeten the deal?  Shop Horchow through EBATES and you can get 3.0% cash back on your total purchase.  You can join Ebates HERE.  I am big fan of giving monogrammed towels as wedding and graduation gifts.  For weddings I usually do 3 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 2 bath mats of white towels with a white monogram.  For high school or college grads I do white towels with the school color as the monogram color or plain white.  When you are just starting out, I think nice plush towels are one of the best little luxuries!

No comments: