Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Steals For Kids!

Had to share some of these with all of you, because it seems that our mailbox is full of summer birthday party and cookout invites.  It won't surprise you that I like giving personal gifts, items that I think people will love, but wouldn't always purchase for themselves.

I usually keep a stash of these in the gift closet, but with construction about to start, the gift closet has become plastic tubs in our storage POD in our driveway.

The best part about today's finds is that all of them can actually be purchased through Ebates and we all know how I like a good deal!  You can join Ebates HERE and TRUST me it is worth it!  I usually end up getting around $100 cash back each quarter.

Mini K has three friends that LOVE owls!  Two of these girls are having swim parties at the end of July.  It was perfect when I found this adorable owl backpack on Zulily today.  I ordered two and will have them both monogrammed in time for the party!  You can find the backpack HERE.


Our high school babysitter plays lacrosse so when I saw this, I knew I had to get it for her!  I plan on having her name and number embroidered on it!  Such a fun gift and both the bag and the monogram will still be way less than paying full price for the bag!  You can find the bag HERE.


Mini K was given an Oreora necklace for her birthday last year from a friend of mine in London.  She has the globe that has a crystal where the United States is located on a silver chain.  We have gotten a ton of compliments on it, but I have never seen the brand at a store.  I was thrilled to see it on zulily today and we purchased a chain and cupcake charm for her cousin M's birthday in August.  The charms are all $9.99 and the 16" sterling chain is only $9.99.  You can find the jewelry HERE.


If going through Ebates to get 3.5% cash back and the half price deals on these items on zulily is not enough of a deal for you, use code:  COUPCABZU685 and take an extra 10% off your purchase of $50 or more!

I can hear Mr. G and the kiddos coming back from their Father's Day walk to get donuts!  We have a full day of tennis for Mini K, then a father daughter ince skating trip while I push Baby C on my daily walk (so ready to be cleared to run again next week!) then we are all meeting up to watch the big kids swim meet.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: