Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Countdown Is On


I cannot believe the last time I posted was Tuesday...of last week! I don't think I have stopped moving...actually I take that back....I stopped in my tracks yesterday when Mini K told me it was snowing...in October! I am officially nervous about this winter!

We have been processing teachers gifts and holiday card orders nonstop in the Grove these days. I promise this week I will post some gift ideas in the under $30 category. We have received a lot of requests for that price range and ladies it is possible to give a gift that looks great and feels great on your budget!

A lot of you have chosen a traditional red, green or red and green card this year, but we have some favorites in the outside the box category. The best part: they are all 20% off through tomorrow night at 11:59p.m. EST with 50% off your envelope printing or return address labels. This is our best DISCOUNT of the season so click on over HERE. The best part, you can see your proof immediately. This means that if you always aspire to be the gal that gets her cards in the mail the day after Thanksgiving...this is your year to make it happen!

If you love ribbons and pink and green like we do, then you will LOVE this card. Such a preppy twist on holiday cards. We love it!

Red somehow goes from classic safe choice to modern with this coral card. It is perfect for a black and white photo from the beach!

Maybe it's my love of my new chevron dress, but I absolutely think one of you MUST order this card. It just makes smile!
How can your days not be MERRY & BRIGHT with this card? We love the unusual color and text box!

Who doesn't love chocolate that has ZERO calories but is super chic? We love the fact that pattern is printed on the back of the card too! You can get it HERE.
You Family is the star of your holidays so why not make them the star of your card? We love THIS full bleed style.


No comments: