Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday FIVE

This week has been a blur of orders, school field trips and house construction!  I spent today helping a friend get her store windows decorated for Art on the Avenue tomorrow.  I have promised Mini K that we will wrap birthday presents for her two friends tonight, but I had to pop in and post the Friday 5!

1.  Holiday Cards
I LOVE seeing the photos that everyone chooses for their cards.  I must say, I think the Grove has some of the best looking customers with the cutest minnies!  This is our last weekend to save 25% off your photo card order and receive your choice of FREE return address stickers or envelope printing with code:  SHOL25


2.  Chevron (aka herringbone)
I am in LOVE with our herringbone marble tile for our new master bath.  It shipped today and I cannot wait for it to be delivered next week.


3. iPhone Charger Keyring
My new iPhone 5 arrived last week, but I confess I haven't made the switch from my iPhone 4 because I LOVE my keyring charger.  It has saved me more times than I can count!


4.  Hollie Dress
I am in love with this new dress from Kate Spade!  I am not sure if it is the short sleeves, the fringe or the color, but this will be making it's way to my new closet this season!


5.  Lockets
We all know I love a charm bracelet, but lockets might be a close second.  I spotted this Sissy Yates one the other day and think it is the perfect combination of classic and modern.


I hope everyone has had a good week!  I am hoping I can catch up on my blog reading at Mini K's swim practice as I am not supposed to watch her!

What's on your Friday FIVE?

No comments: