Monday, October 22, 2012

FREE MONDAY

Please excuse the random post, but I love saving money!  I especially love saving money when it's holiday season and my must purchase list is long.

I saw a deal on Facebook that I was doubtful of...FREE prescription eyeglasses and frames, but too much time in front of the computer (it simply cannot be age) has left me with a prescription for glasses.  This is busy season at the Grove and I just don't have time between work and house construction to go to the store so online I went.

I was surprised, very surprised!  I got a basic pair of Ray Ban wayfarer tortoise glasses ( we all know how much I LOVE that style!), lenses and I upgraded to the anti-glare coating.  My total cost with shipping was $28 for over $200 in merchandise!  How bad can the week be when it starts off saving that much money!  That is like getting your holiday cards for FREE!

You can see all of the frame styles HERE and when you order, just enter code FBDEAL.  It is good through the 30th!

I will soon be sporting these in front of the computer!


And if Mini K wore glasses, these would be so adorable!



The reward of free glasses was soon followed up by another great deal.  If you have a boy or girl on your list this year and are looking for stocking stuffers, I have one for you!  Half priced monogrammed belts, or in Mini K's case glitter belts!

I purchased a buckle and some straps over the summer for Baby C's stocking, but you can get a much better deal on them today!

You can purchase a $36 gift certificate for $18 which is half price HERE.

These days anything that makes a Monday better and is calorie free I am for...have a great day!


No comments: