Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

I am in denial that it is Thursday! The weather in D.C. this week has been nothing short of beautiful! 70 degree weather during the day and 60 degree weather at night...absolutely perfect, unless you are Mini K and Baby C....and grew a TON over the past year and NONE of your spring clothes fit, unless you are waiting on the great flood!

So the Grove had to do a little shopping this week! Thankfully, I could run down the street, literally, to The Purple Goose and pick up all of our Olive Juice favorites without waiting for the UPS man to bring them to me! The Purple Goose is owned by Ms. Paula (the big boss) and her daughter, Ms. Linda according to Mini K and she adores them both. How can not love a kids clothing and toy store that has a treasure box full of treats tat you can pick from EVERy SINGLE TIME you are there and a mailbox in December where you can drop off your letters to Santa and he will actually write you back! Even if you don't live in the D.C. area, you should "LIKE" their facebook page as they have amazing sales. Mini K, no surprise, is a girly girl, so when she saw this year's Morgan & Milo sparkle flops we HAD TO HAVE THEM in both blue and pink. Let's not talk about the fact that we aren't allowed to wear them to school. DETAILS.




Since I am all about keeping it real I will tell you that the blog schedule for this week that I had actually written out is now lost in the piles I "pre-cleaned" before our cleaning ladies come today so I must find it tonight.

Until then, I am off to clients meetings, the doctor to drop off camp physicals, my doctor and an event for Mini K's school at Bloomingdales tonight.

Miss you all, but promise to blog about our St. Patrick's Day pinchings tomorrow.

No comments: