Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Forward, New Week


Spring forward seems to have started early in the Grove! I am not sure what was in the water last week, but I feel like I have been on a roller coaster since Thursday morning! Meetings for my day job, building out the new PGG website at night, interviewing summer nanny candidates, finalizing the plans for our addition, reserving our storage pod and signing Mini K up for all of her summer activities. Add to that list Baby C's never ending eating spree and I don't think I have been anywhere but the kitchen, my computer and the treadmill in days!

Before I forget we will be introducing our new products on our Facebook page this week with an extra special GIVEAWAY to come when we reach 1,000 fans!

Mini K couldn't wait to sign up for swim team this past Saturday. I am not sure if was the new uniform swimsuit or the new goggles and swim backpack. Wouldn't you know that as soon as we purchased all of her gear, I find an AMAZING deal on not one but three pairs of FINIS swim goggles! Even though I missed the deal, you can still get 3 pairs of goggles for $24 HERE (they are usually $24 a pair!) and use code address10 to save an extra 10%. I always think a pair of swim goggles and a fun beach towel make a great birthday gift and I always take a beach towel and goggles as an extra thank you for all of the kids when we stay at friends' beach houses.
Around here it seems every kid we know as a spring birthday and I am always trying to think of something fun to give to both boys and girls alike. I knew I found a keeper, or I should say a giver, when I found this slap watches. Digital with a touch of adventure, so many colors and only $9.99! You can find them HERE.

I got a head start on graduation and birthday gifts for the boys in our life with a great deal on needlepoint belts HERE. Tucker Blair pretty much has their entire collection on Gilt today. I ordered the shamrocks and American flags for our two soon to be high school graduates.
It's only Monday, but I am already riding high from crossing things off of my to-do list, in a key lime green Sharpie of course! Now if only I could make an evening of boxing up ebay items while listing new items sound glamorous, because that is what I will be doing tonight!

No comments: