Friday, March 2, 2012

Babies on the Brain




I lost count at 6 friends who told me they are expecting a baby in the last month. Grove Gal E and I LOVE to help our clients and friends throw parties and every good soiree starts with a invite. I know a lot of people have switched to evite and paperless post, and they are cute, but they don't give me the thrill of finding an envelope in the mail!

We don't know if any of you have been getting calls, emails and hearing from friends that they are expecting, or maybe you are, so in honor of all of the babies on the way we have put ALL of our baby shower invites and birth announcements on sale for 30% OFF. You can find all of our baby announcements HERE.

You can find all of the shower invites HERE.

Just enter code: JOYFUL30 to receive 30% off your shower or announcement order.

As you know, I love to give the mom of honor thank you notes as one of her gifts so she is ready to say thanks after the shower. We have extended our DOUBLE your flat or folded notes for FREE special so you can take advantage of both sales and save on shipping. You can find all of our notes HERE.

I don't know about you, but I HATE it when stores don't let you stack discounts...at the Grove we DO!

I love this invite for a baby boy. Who doesn't love a bowtie? (I confess I almost used this invite for Baby C's 1st birthday party, and you might want to look around, because you can find a lot of possible invites for your little ones under 4!)
This is one of my favorite invites for when you don't know boy or girl? Even our clients who don't like yellow and green love it!

And pink is always the go to color it seems for girls. This is one of our best sellers.



No comments: