Monday, March 5, 2012

Ebay...Ebay...and more Ebay

Don't be envious...I made myself a tervis full of Target's Market Pantry sugar free lime margarita, opened a plastic tub and two hours later have listed the first of 4 tubs on ebay.

It's a combination of both Mini K and Baby C's now too small clothing and I started the bidding out LOW (translation $0.99). I hate taking their good stuff to Goodwill and I doubt anyone will know what it is.

So if you have a little boy that wears size 18-24 months or a little girl that will be in a 5 or 6 you might want to check out my listings....Lilly Pulitzer, Pink Chicken, Orient Expressed, Crewcuts and more!

You can find the listings HERE.

After all of that I am rewarding myself with an hour of Pinterest before I hit the hay. Now I pray I will be able to move tomorrow morning when the alarm goes off because Crossfit was ROUGH today!

No comments: