Monday, February 13, 2012

Tune In For Tunics

I know today is the day before Valentine's Day, but it is also the day I purchased my first bag of Brach's this season! What can I say, orange jelly beans make me happy and tonight they were also my dinner.

Mondays are our crazy days and today was no different. Mini K had tennis, then homework, then final Valentine's Day prep, Baby C needed a bath and Mr. G was off to a Capitals game. I needed to answer too many emails, pack up Flat Teddy to send him back to Miss M and check on tomorrow's predicted wintery mix, not the ice cream variety but the gross winter weather that somehow encourages every bad driver to get behind the wheel!

So needless to say, when I got the uscoop email, I assumed it would be a promo for something that left me feeling old and out of the loop. I WAS WRONG....SO VERY WRONG. It was about one of my favorites, that I have worn since college: Gretchen Scott Designs. Her clothes are just as fashionable now as they were almost 20 years ago when I went off to college and YES I still wear them.

If you haven't checked out uscoop, you can right HERE. I took advantage of today's $88 gift certificate for $44...now I just have to make up my mind on what to purchase.
I think I purchase a new one of these Moroccan jackets every couple of years, because I literally wear them out! They are great over a tank or t-shirt with jeans, short or crops and they are super for travel as they take up zero space and can double as a layer for warmth on planes!
The Stoningtons is one of my favorites to pack for travel. It looks great as a pool cover-up by day and pair it with a pair of navy city capris and some gold sandals for night!


Her ruffle robes can make even your oldest pj's seem chic!

If you haven't checked out uscoop, you can right HERE. I took advantage of today's $88 gift certificate for $44...now I just have to make up my mind on what to purchase.
You can never go wrong with a Gretchen Scott tunic. They look great with white jeans, dark denim and black crops. The Marquis tunic is one of my favorite patterns.

No comments: