Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Madness...for the graduate, the new homeowner, yourself

I am in denial that it is now raining...AGAIN.  Nothing against Seattle, but I am starting to think I am living in the water rather than in the city during spring...which by the way...spring come back and chase the rain away.

Since the weather is NOT cooperating with me, this week's Monday Madness deal will make you feel springy and won't empty your wallet.

This framed wall art is 10x10" and has all of my favorite colors.  It is the perfect gift for graduations, that first new home, or the picky tween on your list.  It is framed with plexiglass so that means you can hang it in a bathroom and it won't damage.  I have one in Mini K's bathroom it adds that perfect punch of preppy in a small space.

You can purchase it HERE this week for the discount price of $30.

On a separate note, for those of you in the D.C. or Alexandria area check out the Shop Campagna Kids Card...great discount and VIP first chance shopping opportunities at some of your favorite stores.  I will also let you in on a little secret...the next discount coming is a 90 minute dermabrasion facial for .... wait for it... $75.  In my book that pretty much equals FANTASYLAND.

No comments: