Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cello, Ribbon and Trunk Shows Galore


I feel like I have been living in a tunnel. I have barely been able to sneak a peek at twitter, facebook and Halloween already seems like a week ago.

It is holiday trunk show season and the Grove is wrapping at full speed! I have been up to my eyeballs in cello bags, grosgrain ribbon and orders and I couldn't be happier!

If any of you will be in D.C. next week, or have friends or family that live there, PLEASE feel free to spread the word about our trunk show! My friends J & K are launching their kids clothing line, Oh My Darling Designs!, did I mention they have smocking for under $40, our friend Aimee will also be their with her fabulous, very Martha, seasoned nuts and it wouldn't be a Grove holiday trunk show without cocktails and a sale corner (which may involve a lot of pink and green, hint, hint!)

So please forgive me if my next few posts involve sugar and Starbucks (the diet of a small business champion if you throw in some Chickk Fil A iced tea!), but I am thrilled that the new paper site and our trunk shows are keeping me busy!

No comments: