Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sprint to the Finish




I am still in denial that tonight is Sunday night. This weekend flew by. One of my best friends from college was in town this weekend with her husband.

Baby C tried to keep up with his sister on Friday night and as you can see, it didn't end well for him, it was quiet for us!
On Saturday we went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Needless to say, it was an unbelievable experience watching the show from the wings backstage. We had the best time and the perfect weather. The one thing you couldn't help but notice, his entire team, assistants, the band, etc all were southern and truly seemed to get along and like each other.

Tonight I am getting things ready for school, because tomorrow starts Mini K's last official week in Pre-K. This year has flown by and I still cannot believe my first born will be in kindergarten next year. I start a file every September. In September the file is empty, but during the school year I fill it with her art projects I want to keep, cards she has given me, schoolwork, class pictures and all of the funny things she says that I write down on little scraps of paper. I am not really a scrapbooking type, but this year I did purchase the Momagenda School Years book, personalized with her name of course, and brace yourselves, in green NOT pink. It is a deal at $32! Tonight I put everything in the pre-k section of the book. I will add the last day of school in front of the front door photo I always take and I now have an empty folder, waiting to be filled up in KINDERGARTEN!


I cannot tell you how much I love this book! It is a great price and only $4.95 to have personalized. If you spend $45 you can get free shipping with code: SHIP2011 and you can save 10% on your purchase with THIS LINK.
I also ordered my momagenda for next year in the soft gold and need to start filling it with summer schedules and next years dates.

2 comments:

LPC said...

That is an absolutely adorable photo of your little guy.

Bethany said...

Congratulations to you and your soon-to-be Kindergarten girl! Time flies.