Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bags and Shoes


I love the idea of one bag being both a top handle and have the ability to be a cross body bag.

LOVE the chocolate brown leather Boston Bag from Gucci.
But am also drawn to the Louis Speedy in this new encre color...it would go with black, brown and navy.

This Louis Delightful might as well be called the kitchen sink, because that is pretty much what I would put into it! I don't carry a diaper bag, so the one big bag is a plus these days.
Now for the shoes...I have a slight Reva addiction...I refuse to count how many pairs. My thought is if its a classic, fits well and doesn't hurt your feet: buy in bulk.
I have been on the fence about navy shoes, but love these lizard navy Revas.

I wore out my first pair of leopard Revas years ago, and for awhile they only made them in the little girls sizes, but now that they are back, well my closet misses them!
Camo and preppy? I think so, plus wouldn't they be perfect to wear when Mr. Grove is hunting...they would be good hunting moral support, in style, indoors and without the guns.

What's everyone's must have fall purchase this year.

4 comments:

Imjustagirl said...

I am with you on the fake bag thing it drives me CRAZY! and I swore I wouldn't spend thousands on a bag again. I think some of the prices are just getting ridiculous with that being said I LOVE the new mon monogram collection! Speedy with your monogram in your choice of color= LOVE!! Have agreat weekend

The 5 Bickies said...

Love your list!
Just bought the Louis Delightful...could the name be any better? I have been on the hunt for the perfect do it all purse and this is definitely it. It was a little hard to track down but should be arriving at the beginning of the week...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

dying over your picks! i want one of each, please!

WorthyStyle said...

My big "need" is the Leopard flats. My dumbbutt saw them, tried them on, and loved them at Tory Burch in Charlotte in Southpark and I did not get them. Ugh. Now I cannot find them anywhere at an actual store. They are so pretty and comfy. I love love the Gucci bag, natch.

XO
WorthyStyle