Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 More Day & Discount Thursday

I now officially have only 23 hours to go before I can wash my hair, or for that matter do anything with it other than making it hang straight. Of course the moment I can't put it in a ponytail, all I want to do is go for a run and the weather decided to change to rain.


So I have instead started to tackle the Christmas gift list...because shopping makes everything better right?


Speaking of shopping, we have some good deals today, and some for FALL. Yes that 4 letter word, FALL, and it scares me to think how summer is going to fly.
In The Pink is offering 40% off ALL SPRING merchandise with code: 0640
Boden has emailed out their Fall Pre-Order Sale of 20% off and Free Shipping.

Stephanie Johnson is offering 40% OFF all items with code: sjfriends during their Friends 7 Family Sale. Her travel cosmetic cases make great gifts for just about everyone on your list. They also don't take up much space so you can keep them in your gift closet to have on hand when you need them.



And my favorite calorie free indulgence, Jacqua Beauty is offering 25% OFF all body butters with code: BUTTER7A. Because where else can you find calorie free Buttercream Frosting?
If I have left a code off, feel free to add it.

No comments: