Friday, January 28, 2011

So Much To Celebrate


As a child, I was always excited to figure out which holiday comes next. My mom had a way of making every holiday special: heart shaped pancakes on valentine's day, something that was unexpectedly green on St. Patrick's day, and Easter always seemed bigger than Christmas.

I am determined to make all of the holidays special for Mini K and Baby C.

While I can't be at all of your homes to make heart shaped pancakes, and to be honest, pancakes aren't my thing, I can help you find a little something to make the next few holidays special, and throw in a deal too!
How cute are these t-shirts for Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day? They aren't on our site, so just send us an email and the shirts will be on their way to you!

What do you do to make the holidays special?

1 comment:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I can not wait to have kids so I can do things like make heart shape pancakes!