Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catch Up!

I feel like I have been in a vacuum these past two weeks. Grove Gal E and I headed to Atlanta two weeks ago and found some great new things for the Grove...stay tuned as they will make their entrance in March.

When we returned I hosted my Spring Kate and Libby trunk show. Despite a house full of seersucker and monograms, both Mini K and Baby C ushered the trunk out with a sinus infection and double ear infection respectively.

So logically, since I was working from home, our wireless router had to go meet the wireless router gods.

All I can say is thank God for Crossfit...it keeps me sane and laughing. I hesitated to even blog this, but then thought this blog is about keeping it real and sometimes life, well is life.

We are now healthy and back online and I am so excited to tackle my to do list. I get a lot of emails about how I juggle it all. Here is my answer: controlled chaos. Everyday something goes wrong, but if the kids are healthy and safe I have forced myself to laugh it off. My mother always used to say, there are no problems in life, there are merely expenses and time. I never realized what that meant until I became a mom.

I FINALLY got our fabulous new ipad covers on the Grove. You didn't think we would miss an opportunity to preppify and monogram the ipad did you? You can find them all HERE.

I am so looking forward to getting organized for the weekend tonight. I have wedding gift to wrpa, orders to box and ship out and I need to plan a few Valentine's Day circes to get in the mail.

I have a request for all of you. You know how on some days you open your front door or mailbox and find an unexpected card or present and it literally turns your day around? Well in the next week be the person who turns someone's day around. It doesn't have to be big, just make the effort.

Cheers!

No comments: