Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fed Ex Is My Friend, My Mailman Is Not


Only I would host a week long trunk show the week after the worst snowstorm on record. K and I are hosting a Kate and Libby trunk show, because the two ladies that usually rep the line couldn't do it this year. I have to say, yet again, our Fed Ex man ROCKS! He braved our street, with the HUGE trunk of clothes to deliver it to me yesterday. I should say our road had not been plowed at that time and we had no less than 16" of packed snow and ice on it.




I mean how adorable are these clothes? They need to be seen and more important, I need to be reminded, that all of this snow will melt and spring will bring warm weather and minis in fabulous preppy spring attire! If you are interested in the D.C., Maryland, Alexandria area and feel like stopping by, just leave a comment with your email and I will send you the details.

My mailman hasn't been seen since Thursday and I am pretty sure won't make it up to me by showing up on Monday, but I am choosing to focus on the adorable tankinis instead!

And with that, I am being sucked back into watching the short track speed skating on the Olympics.

2 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

What adorable clothes! We used to have so much trouble with snow causing delays for winter trunk shows for Two Friends out of Atlanta. I love smocked clothes!

Anonymous said...

We appreciate your kind remarks in regards to your delivery. We would love to let the driver know how much you appreciate his efforts.
FedEx Robin