Monday, February 15, 2010

My Little Girl Is Growing Up....



I needed to know what fit before I started her spring shopping, we took advantage (ok there were only so many Disney movies on DVD I could take) of being snowed in, we tried on her Spring clothes from last year and.......

You guessed it, another round of ebay listing took place as a result. So if you are a little Mini Boden crazed like I am with an affection for Lilly P., J.Crew and smocking, you can check out my barely worn (unless you are Mr. Grove and then everything was worn, worn and worn some more!) items HERE!


And with that we will be back tomorrow with a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

How adorable! Can I buy all of them please? :-) I LOVE VV and Mini Boden, but can't bear to buy my mini any yet because she destroys everything.