Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Additions

I feel like I have been living in the Grove as soon as I wake up and as soon as the minnies go to bed.  I wouldn't call them late nights so much as early mornings, but my trusted Red Cup from Starbucks and the sea of monograms, ribbon and cello make it worth it!

I cannot say my desk is clean, but this is the reality of the holiday season!  Just keeping it real friends.

Every year I love to try and find new things for the holiday season especially.  I thought I would give you a sneak peek tonight!

Holiday Notes

I love these big notepads to give as hostess gifts or tie one up with a Starbucks card for the "nice" teacher on your list!

Some people always make sure to give socks or underwear to kids during the holidays, but I always give thank you notes, because a thank you should always follow a present right?  These stag fill in thank you's are perfect for the little man on your list!

If you are a fellow monogram addict, these patterned notepads are perfect!  Jumbo monograms, polka dots, stripes, just let us know your favorite color, and monogram of course, and leave the rest to us!

Warm and wild or carpool chic?  You decide, but wither way our our fleece and nylon jackets look even better with an applique monogram in Lilly fabric.

So many of you emailed asking for the best $25 gift and I will do an entire post on this tomorrow, but let's just say I think I have nailed it!

I need your help!  We would love to know what you would like to see on sale for Cyber Monday.  We have some ideas and treats up our sleeve, but we always like to know what our customers want!

And with that, I need to get back to wrapping and boxing so we can ship first thing tomorrow morning!

XOX!

No comments: