Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday FIVE

This week has been crazy....both crazy good and crazy bad.  I have shipped out over 90 orders, been to a meeting in Phoenix for my day job, started wrapping the little Christmas presents and still need to tackle the packing for our Thanksgiving trip.

I was able to catch up on my blog reading on the flights and am so happy to know that I am not the only one with a crazy schedule this time of year!

This week's Friday FIVE are a little bit mom, a little bit practical and a little bit beauty!

1.  Phoenician Lip Balm
Who doesn't love hotel room bath products right?  One of the little touches at the Phoenician is they leave you lip balm in your bathroom.  I am not sure who makes it for them, but it is better than my La Mer lip balm.  I think I have developed a slight addiction over the past few days!


2.  Cursive Handwriting
It drives me insane that Mini K is in second grade and there doesn't seem to be a focus on handwriting.  She has been wanting to learn to write "fancy" aka cursive and I was thrilled to find these FREE printable worksheets!  I thought I would share the source in case your little one wanted to practice too!

3.  Calendars
I still have a calendar on my desk.  It is monogrammed, of course, and sits on a gold easel.  It is one of my favorite things we carry at the Grove and I think it makes a great gift for friends, assistants, teachers and neighbors!  It is under $50 and next year you can just order them the refills so it is a ready made gift for years to come!


4.  Chalkboard Gift Wrap
I was so excited to see chalk markers in my Target's dollar section.  I picked on up with some gift tags and gift card holders and cannot wait to add some festive ribbon this gifting season!


5.  Photos
I LOVE photos, but combine photos with 25% off, FREE shipping and 10% cash back from EBATES and it's like a gifting trifecta!  You can save 25% off your purchase and get free shipping on your Snapfish purchase with code CHEERS13 and when you shop through your Ebates account you get 10% cash back!  I promise you all of this cash back adds up!  Custom coffee or tea mugs with your own photos, or your kids artwork will only cost $8.24 and you will get almost a dollar back on each one thanks to Ebates.  If you use Artkive you can put your children's artwork on the mug instead and add your own hashtag to the back of the mug.  How fun is that?  If you haven't joined Ebates, join HERE and start saving!

One last thing that is always a favorite is the Grove!  We kicked off Black Friday today, a week early!  ALL photo cards are 20% off with code:  BLKFR13!  You can see ALL of the designs HERE.

No comments: