Wednesday, December 7, 2011

19 Days and Counting


What is with the calendar this year? It is only the 6th of December and yet I know I am not alone in feeling like Christmas is TOMORROW.

I just hung up with a client who was placing a photo card order. She was SHOCKED that her order would ship on Monday if she ordered it today. She was convinced she would have to RUSH it.

Her call is one of many today so I knew I had to write a post. Grove Gal E and I wanted to make our paper site easy for you: our clients and friends! You upload your photo AND approve your proof when you place your order so there is NO waiting for a proof to be emailed to you.

Orders placed today will ship next week and that leaves you plenty of time to beat Santa to the mailbox!
I do have to admit that I LOVE some of the New Year's Cards that people are ordering today! My favorite so far says:

We wanted to be early!
Happy New Year!

and the other says:

Fashionably Late = Happy New Year!

I love getting cards the week between Christmas and New Year's as it makes you remember the real reason for the season: friends and family and not all of the after Christmas retail frenzy.

As always, Grove Gal E and I are here to help so PLEASE email us if you need assistance with your photo or order.

And remember...you have 19 days until Christmas, so grab a red Starbucks cup (or solo cup), take a deep breath and enjoy the season and let us do the work for you!

No comments: