Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Favorites

A Beach Read

If you haven't read Elin Hildebrand's books, go to Amazon right now! If you cannot get to Nantucket, they are the next best thing. The only downside of her books is the fact that once you start one it is extremely difficult to put it down!

Dresses
I know summer is short season, but I love putting a dress on, some sandals and a pair of earrings and I am good to go for a day of errands, brunch or anything else! Kate Spade has some great ones this year and right now everything on sale is an additional 25% off.

Running Coach
Yes I know it is a watch, but this is my new obsession. I tried on this one and the Garmin and the Garmin just felt too big and I haven't regretted my decision. I now know exactly how far I run and how fast or slow I go depending on the day.

Sunscreen

I am a sunscreen freak...I wear it everyday on any part of my body that the sun can see. I had skin cancer 12 years ago and am determined that I will not have it again. I love Kiehl's lotion with sunscreen for my arms and legs and this summer I have become a fan of Obagi's sun shield.

What are your favorite summer must haves?

1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Thanks for the book tip! I've started accumulating books and dvds for when I go to the hospital, and am constantly looking for suggestions!