Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break Pictures and Discount Or Two



Not ours...Mini K's spring break is very late this year, but I am guessing most of you are back from fabulous trips, tan and not in the middle of nonstop local news on the impending government shutdown.

Grove Gal E and I fell in love with these frames when we first saw them and knew the Grove had to have them in stock!

What's not to love about bamboo, pink and green and a great photo?!?! I think a lot of people struggle with unusual hostess gifts. I don't like to take a bottle of wine to friends's houses when they are expecting (taunting is not nice!) and if they are a wine expert I hate the pressure of selecting a bottle, food always makes the hostess feel lik ehe or she should put it out....

These come wrapped and ready to give as pictured. The 5x7 is $20 and the 4x6 is $16. Shipping on these is a flat $5 or if you are local you can come pick them up.

And remember, we always believe in self gifting!

You didn't think I would forget about the discounts did you?

Olive Juice Kids is offering 35% off with code: LUCKYKIDS1

Gap Kids is offering 25% off with code: MUSTHAVE

1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Love those frames. I want one for our living room. And like with you, around here the shutdown is all that anybody talks about.