Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Trunk Show Time


One great thing about owning a business as a mom is meeting others in the same boat. I love being able to support other businesses and have fallen in love with the clothes from Kate and Libby. I mean what's not to love about the monogrammed girls swimsuits, or dresses, or bubbles or tunics or nightgowns...but then we found out baby #2 was going to be our little prince Baby C and the boys clothes were suddenly in my arena!
So here are some of my favorites from the fall line..obviously Mini K won't be wearing a ruffle romper, but I still think it is adorable! If you are in the D.C. or Alexandria area just email me or leave a comment and I will send you the address.







Show hours are:

This weekend by appointment

Tuesday, August 3rd: 11am-4pm
Wednesday, August 4th: 11am-4pm
Thursday, August 5th: 11am-4pm and 6-9pm
Friday, August 6th: 11am-4pm

We have the trunk at Casa Grove all week so if these times don't work for you just let me know and you can come by for your own shopping date!

1 comment:

DC GOP Girl said...

Such cute stuff! Though I'm NO where near ready to be a mom myself, I can't wait to shop for a little girl someday!