Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He Sleeps, I Blog


A week..seriously and I thought I was doing a good job about staying on top of everything! Baby C is...well....a snuggler. We didn't have that with Mini K as she had so much medication and certain positions she had to be in to help her breath so I confess I am enjoying this! Baby C sleeps like a champ during the day and from midnight until 6:30am, but from 7-11:30pm he wants to snuggle.

Well today we were gifted this, and let me tell you..I think he likes it better than me so I am able to catch up with all of you!

So here is a recap of my past week:

Processed a ton of PGG orders. We love our customers! Thank you so much for the orders and keep them coming.

Finally confirmed a coffee date with my favorite Mermaid...Baby C and I are excited.

I may have purchased a pair, or 4, of shoes from my favorite shoe store: The Shoe Hive

I have been able to carve out time for a run 5 out of the last 7 days and I now remember how much I love running.

Gotten Mini K organized for her ballet recital and the 4 birthday parties in the next 3 weeks.

I am also trying to work on a little surprise for her...Miss Trisha...an email is coming your way and I am hoping you can be our fairy godmother.

But I know when I need to ask for help and friends I need your help, in a major way, with 2 things:

1. Pasta salad recipes...NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Mini K is on a pasta salad kick...as in she wants to take it for lunch. Here are the rules: it must have pasta and chicken and NO tomatoes. I need recipe inspiration and blogland has never failed me.

2. New Tunes: I mentioned I have been running, well let's just say that my ipod is in need of a little dash of hip. What are your favorite or must listen to workout tunes.

I also want to say a HUGE thank you for all of the kind emails, texts, DM's and comments. Baby C was a miracle we didn't think we would know and yet here he is. We love watching Mini K be a big sister and he is such a blessing to us!

6 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on baby c! So excited for you guys.

MMM said...

Congrats!! J had the same bouncy seat. We LOVED it! He loved the vibrations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on BabyC & his great snooze habits! As for pasta salad, one of my favorites is to take chicken & whatever veggies I have available, mix with rotini or shells & dress with a honey mustard vinaigrette dressing.
1/4  cup  olive oil
2  tablespoons  red wine vinegar
1  tablespoon  Dijon mustard
1  tablespoon  honey
1/2  teaspoon  salt
1/4  teaspoon  pepper
1/8  teaspoon  nutmeg
I am sure mini K will enjoy, the dressing can be made sweeter with a bit more honey ;-)

Black Labs and Lilly said...

I love that Mini K adores pasta salad!!! Another one of my all time fav PS recipes is to buy mini raviolli or totellini, cook per package directions, toss with pesto and chill. Once chilled mix with cucumbers, onion, olives, whatever you like! Some shredded chicken would be a great mix in!

A few months ago I burned a bunch of cds full of work out songs for MCW at Saving the Best for Last. I would be happy to do the same for you, just let me know!!!

Mrs. Classic said...

There is a pasta salad kit called suddenly salad and it is so easy and yummy. It is next to the tuna helper in the grocery.
My fav running "music" is a book on tape. It sounds crazy at first but try it and you will love it. You kill two birds with one stone as well because you get to mark books off your list. I get them all from the library.

Henley on the Horn said...

I am glad you are having so much fun! I love this sweet gift!