Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday FIVE

It's 10:51pm so this is still technically Friday, even if I only have 1 hour and 9 minutes to go!  This week has been crazy, this weekend I have 3 clients in town and meetings, meetings, meetings, but the reward is waiting for me next Friday and I love my clients to life is good!

This week's list is random and might seem simple and boring to some, but to me it's the little things during a hectic week that make me smile the most!

1.  Dry Bar
Some people want a chef, but I would love to out source blow drying my hair and NO I am not joking. The weather in D.C. was cold and rainy today so I squeezed in a visit to the Dry Bar and as always they did not disappoint!  Jasmine, once again had me in and out in 35 minutes and my hair is immune ot the weather!


2.  Unexpected Packages and Letters
I have gotten 3 postcards this week from friends on travel and it doesn't matter how old I am, I LOVE mail!  I took advantage in between meetings today and mailed some cards to friends just because.  This year I am dedicated to paying it forward!

3.  A catch up conversation with a dear friend that I feel like we have been having via texts for weeks.  It was so nice to actually talk on the phone and I cannot wait until tomorrow to finish the conversation.  CALL YOUR FRIENDS--no amount of texts take the place of hearing your friend's voice.

4.  A grande Starbucks blonde roast coffee in a venti cup.  Seriously, you have no idea how happy this makes me.

5.  Ebates
Now Mr. G would just say money, but this week was BIG FAT CHECK week and I always feel like a winner when I open the mail to find a nice big check for all of my cash back from the last quarter.  I am convinced Ebates becomes an addiction.  Once you sign upwww.drybar (IT'S FREE!!!) you give them your name, email and mailing address and simply log into your account and click through to your favorite sites.  You would be shocked to know how many sites I shopped via Ebates during our home construction:  Kohler toilets, sinks and faucets-CASH BACK
Tile- CASH BACK
Ceiling Fans- CASH BACK
Mattresses- CASH BACK
The above doesn't include a little fun (C.Wonder, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus).  I mean Incircle Points and cash back?  Thank you.
You can sign up HERE.

SO that's it for this week!  Stay warm!

No comments: