Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fab Find Under $30

You know I believe in sharing! Well this time I have THE FIND for you! There are no excuses not to purchase one or two, because they are under $30! So for those of you with a daily Starbucks addiction (why hello mirror!) it's less than a week's worth of coffee. What is the miracle item? The Chewbead necklace of course.

A friend from NYC sent me one after Baby C was born and I confess it sat in the box until a couple of months ago, but after sitting through mass prying Baby C's hands off of my diamond cross necklace I thought where is that box!

Well little did I know what an attention getter my Chewbeads would be! I cannot go more than 10 feet wearing the necklace, and Baby C's shoving it in his mouth without someone stopping me to ask
1. did I know my baby was eating my necklace, Why yes, yes I do and it is totally safe, thankyouverrymuch!

2. where did I find it?

You heard right, these necklaces are totally safe for Baby and can go in the dishwasher. I think of them as Baby friendly KEP necklaces. Seriously, pretty beads that are baby friendly, I thought that was an urban legend! I gave up on wearing jewelry with Mini K, but the second time is charm, or a bead in this case.

Here are some of my favorites:
This turquoise would be great with lime, white or black.
Classice white, perfect with, well everything!


And for the record, I wasn't paid for this post. In fact I plan on picking up the white and turquoise one for the spring/summer season!

So if you are having a baby, have a little mini that thinks your jewelry is theirs or have a friend who is expecting, this is a MUST PURCHASE!

P.S. We survived Mini K's 5th birthday bowling party. I promise a full post, but as always my cake angel designed yet another amazing birthday cake!

3 comments:

Nelle Somerville said...

Baby shower perfection! Thanks for the awesome tip.

M said...

Oooohhh... The turquoise is a great spring color!

Sandra said...

What a fabulous shower gift!! The Mermaid needs these in those colors ;-) xoxo