Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Decisions Decisions

I cannot plan a party until we have a theme, and Halloween is just too general. SO we wait...for Mini K to decide what she wants to be for Halloween. Full disclosure, she came up with "the best" plan: she would get 4 costumes, they would go in the red wagon and when she felt like changing mid-trick or treating (and yes I know that is not really a word/phrase) she would. That idea was met with what we call the parental veto, because life as a 4 year old in this house is not a buffet or a democracy!

So Baby C is going to be....a monkey

And the current choice for Mini K is...a southern belle...

I have to go back to unpacking boxes, but I think our next giveaway will start on Monday...so get ready!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Precious! One year a friend of mine made a frog costume for her little boy and a princess for her daughter! Was just too cute. xoxo

DC GOP Girl said...

This post just makes my heart smile. Mini K is fabulous. A girl after my own heart.

Gotta say, I'm loving the monkey and southern belle choices though.

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

I LOVE that you are already planning for Halloween. And tell me more about this Lobster Truck!