Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pink & Green Are In My Future


The Grove has been busy....and we are thrilled! The last week has been a blur of processing holiday orders, my day job, and too many children's birthday parties to count, but all of them fun.

But starting tomorrow, for the next 36 hours, I am letting Calgon take me away (BTW, if you don't know what that means, please DON'T email me and make me feel old!). My Calgon of choice will be the Lilly Warehouse Sale, a fun evening with some fabulous bloggers and two long drives without a Disney movie playing.

I promise to update all of you in my haze of pink and green. I am also choosing to ignore the fact that come Friday morning I will be back at work!

2 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

Glad you are busy! Yes, we all do need a lilly calgon moment!

Henley on the Horn said...

How FUn!!! I wish I could join you. My friend lives there & I so wish I could visit. Is anyone going with you? Happy Shopping!