Monday, November 23, 2009

A Monster of A Good Time...Recap Part 2



I promised you the rest of my warehouse recap. I must say thank you to the amazing ladies who organized such a fun meet up in the KoP. I met so many truly talented women and I also must thank them for helping me spread the word about a friend's new business. And full disclosure...NO I don't work for this business, but I do think it is simply FABULOUS.

Dawn is the talent behind Monster Cookie Co. and let me say her cookies are not only STUNNING they taste great. After all how could a business based on creativity and pink & green not be a success. She was kind enough to make some Lilly P themed cookies that I was only too happy to share. I still cannot get over the fact that the icing is all done by hand.

This might be my new favorite handbag....


A miniture version of the Originals Collection....


Here are a few of Dawn's ther creations...
These cookies are like a walking tour of D.C.--without the traffic, lines or blisters!

Can you believe this is a cookie?

I am a Texan, but after attending college in Boston, I must say I do love the Red Sox Nation!

So if you are looking for a great care package, gift or party favor, just tell Dawn your theme, wait for your delivery man and look like Martha Stewart with time to spare!

4 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

Where did you go to college here?
Glad you are Red Sox fan....it cerrtainly is a lot fun!

Thos cokkies are spectacular! The Sam Adams and Red Sox cookies are adorable! Love them. I will spread the word to my friends...sure to e a hit!

Jules said...

The cookies were delicious and so adorable!

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

OMG, how cute - love that popcorn one!!!

I can't believe I'm on the blogroll - what a huge honor!

Okay, so I'm planning Big Sis's 4th bday party (it's crunch time - it's in 2 wks!!)and digging thru things, came across an AWESOME comment about your daughter and her party last yr. Any chance you found any pics from that party? Would LOVE to see them!!! Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

oh how adorable!! I am going to have to order some! let's get together soon! i miss you xo