Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chic Tuesday

If only. I really wish I had some fabulous shopping tip for you, or a preppy tip or two, but instead I have a stack of orders to process (THANK YOU fabulous PGG clients), a hamper full of laundry that I am avoiding (because it will eventually take of itself right?) and thank you notes that I must write.

And while I am confessing, I did get the Boden 20% email and the Ballard Designs 20% email and am thinking...does Mini K need anything, should I just go ahead and order the new barstools. Then I have a J. Crew moment, are these 20% off emails, just the teaser to the 25% off emails? Because we all know what comes after the EXTRA 20% J. Crew FINAL SALE, the EXTRA 30% off FINAL SALE email. Oh yes I am on to you J. Crew.

If it wouldn't keep me up all night I would go get a fountain diet coke in a styrofoam cup from McDonalds.

So since life is anything but chic right now, I had to at least give myself a pretend post title. Please tell me I am not the only one living a very not glamorous life today.

No comments: