Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Today is one of those days where I just stopped and laughed.  The past week has been a blur of shipping almost 400 pairs of engraved sunglasses (who said corporate retreat gifts were boring!), a school fundraiser and the realization that Mini K needed new running shoes when her toe popped through the top of hers.  Baby C's costume arrived in the nick of time...the first one was literally sewn together and the replacement arrived yesterday.



I finally just wanted to sit down with a glass of...ice water (I am daring tonight I know!) and blog while watching Nashville.  I still need to locate the kids Halloween trick or treat bags, tie the tags on to both of the little class party treat bags and pack up their costumes for their respective school parades tomorrow.  Halloween for me marks the start of the crazy holiday season and this year is already shaping up to be a great one.  Mini K has appointed herself the chief ribbon cutter for the Grove and I am already humbled by the faith our corporate clients have in us to pick out the perfect items for them. This seems to be the year of the tween and the stocking stuffer and I promise to be posting gift lists in the next few weeks.

I promise to post photos of all of our Halloween moments tomorrow to make up for a boring....now if only someone can tell my brain where I packed up the treat bags last November 1st....I KNOW it was someplace that would make it easy for me to remember this year.   Clearly I am a GENIUS right?

Oh well, maybe a piece of candy will help my memory!


No comments: