Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday FIVE

My apologies, but the Friday 5 will be the Saturday 6 this week!  I am swimming upstream in a sea of cello, grosgrain and monograms!

A special THANK YOU to our fabulous customer Mrs. M who has trusted us with her daughter's double digit birthday favors!  I am in denial that we also have done her birth announcements (10 YEARS AGO next week), and all of her birthday invites since!

This sleepover will be the talk of the town with monogrammed pillowcases and blankets!  She has promised I can share photos AFTER the event, but this is what I can share now.

The girls are being driven in a limo to a hotel suite (yes Mrs M and her good friend are staying there too!) and they will have an evening of room service, movies and MONOGRAMS of course!

So forgive me, but when the monograms and ribbon are this cute, I have to get back to work!

No comments: