Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Land of Unfinished Projects

I am ALL about keeping it real.  I help people cross things off their list:  holiday cards, gifts, decorating, yet lately I feel like my personal list keeps getting longer.  I know this is a phase and certain things are clearly so much more important, but I have spent the last week trying to get the list under control.

A friend said to me yesterday I need to not be a slave to my list, but my list makes me feel better.  I can see progress, or no progress, it helps me think of things that I may have forgotten to write down.

In a world full of technology, I am still a list girl.  I am also a notebook girl!

I wanted to pop in this morning before my meetings and conference calls start back up to say Hi and make sure I shared the contents of my inbox that might be helpful to you.  Tonight I will finish up the Grove Gift Guides for the holidays.  I think I have managed to find something to every budget and person and hope you love them as much as I do, but until then, here are some of the latest in pre-holiday deals:

I confess most of these discounts come with the added gift of cash back via Ebates so if you still haven't joined, join HERE.

Horchow is offering 25-30% off its ENTIRE site and FREE shipping, plus you get a 6% cash back when you shop through Ebates.
I am in love with these monogrammed gingham napkins.  They would make the perfect hostess or neighbor gift and at this price you can order a set for yourself.  You can mix them with white napkins with a similar color monogram.


Vests
I love a good vest and this tweed one from Old Navy is both a steal and fashionable.  I ordered a few extra and am monogramming them on the back for gifts.  When you enter ONSAVENOW at checkout you can save 20% off your order and get 2% cash back when you shop through your Ebates account.


Joe Fresh
I love this NYC store.  Great basics at even better prices.  When I can't squeeze in a trip to the city, I can now shop this brand at JCP!  When you enter PUMPKIN you can take 15% off your purchase and if you remember to shop through Ebates another 4% cash back!  One of my fall favorites is this camo dress.  I wear it with an oxford underneath and some fun sparkly flats and it is the perfect mix of fun and glitter!


My mother always said every little bit adds up and that is so true when it comes to Ebates.  I have become addicted to making sure I use it every time I shop and I love seeing the money add up in  my account.  I am not being paid to post this, but I believe for as busy as we all are, we should share are best finds!

Until tomorrow!


No comments: