Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday FIVE

I had 3 post planned for this week not including this one, but I am trying to not beat myself up when life gets in the way of blogging or other things.  Some things you just do not get a second chance at and I feel like sometimes as women we get so caught up in our list of should do's that we overlook the must do's.  Does that make sense?

My Friday 5 this week is all about fall finds.  I am choosing to ignore the fact that it is 85 degrees in Washington, D.C. in October and think FALL!

1.  Blazers
I am big fan of blazers, always have been...even when they weren't in style.  I have been eyeing this one from Elizabeth McKay for awhile and plan to add it to my collection during the Friends and Family Sale.  This weekend you can take 25% off your purchase with code: FRIENDS25


2.  The Easy Catch All
I have to go to a lot of receptions and dinners for my day job.  I always need my phone, my license, some case and lipgloss.  If my dresses do not have pockets, I have a gem of a tailor that will sew them in for me so my lipgloss has a place, but when a friend gave me this phone clutch and I LOVE it!  I have the blue but will be giving the orange to a couple of friends this Christmas.  You can get 25% off your purchase this weekend with code: OURFAMILY

3.  Boots
Enough said right?  I think Tory Burch always does a great riding boot and this year is no exception.  I love these!  They are 25% off this weekend during their Friends and Family sale, the code is: FRIENDS  Don't forget that Tory Burch is also on my favorite EBATES so you can save more by getting cash back on your purchase!


4.  Lipgloss
I do not think I want to know how many different tubes I have in my bag on any given day, but let's say I am prepared.  My new favorite is the Fresh Sugar gloss.  It's the same great benefits of the balm but in a shiny clear gloss.  SOLD

5.  Fabric
It's bordering a problem.  I confess I have purchased too much in the last months for projects I have yet to start (read:  digging out our basement in a year, but I am ready for the pillows in the movie room!).  Lately I have been thrilled that Fabric.com has so many great designers, free shipping, no tax and 4% cash back through Ebates.  I will also tell you they have some of the best down feather pillow forms out there and I have tried a LOT of different brands.  This fabric is currently at my upholsterer going on our master bedroom bench.  I cannot wait to see the finished piece!


Have a great weekend!


No comments: