Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh Fudge!

I have so many photos to download to catch you up on our weekend. We had a new product debut at lacrosse today and they were a HUGE hit. Mini K ran the Marne Corps kids marathon yesterday and trick or treated like a champ today. I promise to fill you in tomorrow, but for now our Halloween is over and since turkey is not my thing, I am starting to plan my Christmas baking schedule. I need to do a lot of baking this year, because Grove Gal E and I discovered these fabulous containers and some chic gift labels so now I must fill them up!

I am thinking of picking a day and posting recipes, but let's not get crazy! I love to make fudge. Honestly, I have never purchased food on etsy, but I typed in fudge tonight and some great looking sellers appeared. So here is my question/request:

Have you ordered food on etsy? If so who is your favorite seller?

and

Will you share your favorite fudge or holiday baking recipe with me?

In the meantime, I am going to convince myself that these beauties are calorie free!

Classic Chocolate Fudge by New England Candy Company on etsy. They also sell bacon chocolate...not sure your cardiologist would approve...

Chocolate Mint Fudge by Sexy Stitches on etsy.

2 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I have not ordered food from Etsy, but I have heard great things about that cupcake shop that sells cupcakes in little glass jars. Totally blanking on the name.

Landlocked Mermaid said...

If I am on your christmas list I would very much appreciate that ETSY fudge... but remember I am pregnant as I write this.. so when I look at the picture it looks fabulous but having never purchased food on ETSY I have not a clue whether or not it is good or not!! Hope you are well! I need to see you! did you get my thank you note with the little treat in it? Love you xo