Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lilly Deal Alert

A deal is a deal and I couldn't resist sharing it with all of you! Today flew by and when I finally got to my email I ws so happy to find a message from In The Pink.

Guess what? The ENTIRE fall line is 30% off...including activewear. I couldn't resist picking up the Babs wrap in Green. I already have it in black and I adore it!

I also picked up the Half Moon cropped pants...I chose the navy as I am not brave enough for the pink.
But the item I think EVERYONE needs is the Norma fleece wrap. I have the pink and navy striped version and adore it. I wear it with everything from my workout clothes to jeans. How cute is the pink and pink version?
So if you have a Lilly item on your list to purchase, I would head on over before everyone else beats you to it!

I almost forgot...the 30% off discount code is: 1028

1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

You are going to LOVE those pants. I got mine during the Bloomingdale's friends and family sale and I love them.